- Identify What Information You Collect
- Explain How You Use the Information
Once you have identified the types of information that you collect, the next step is to explain how you use the information. This can include anything from sending email newsletters to personalizing the user experience on your website. Again, it’s important to be as specific as possible when explaining how you use the information.
- Describe How You Protect Visitor Information
In addition to explaining how you use visitor information, it’s important to describe how you protect this information. This can include anything from using secure servers to encrypting sensitive information. By explaining the steps that you take to protect visitor information, you can help visitors feel more comfortable providing information to your website.
- Provide Contact Information
- Use SEO Best Practices
- Use headers: Break up your content using headers and subheaders to make it easier to read. This also makes it easier for search engines